Who Merseylink Sees As Its Customers:
Merseylink’s customers are all those who use its bus services.
We have other customers including casual bus users, tourists and charter passengers and those with whom we have a business relationship.
What Merseylink Aims To Do For Its Customers:
Our aim is to provide, for the people of Devonport, Ulverstone, Port Sorell, Latrobe and surrounding areas, safe, reliable, easily accessible bus services, that run to time and are provided by helpful, friendly staff.
What Merseylink Undertakes To Provide Its Customers?
If Merseylink does not fulfill its charter obligations or if it does not provide the service you think it should, you can complain by:
- Discussing the matter with the driver or other Merseylink staff at the time of the unsatisfactory service.
- If this does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction or if you prefer not to do this, you should complain:
- By writing to:
- The Manager Merseylink Bus Service
PO Box 63E
East Devonport, 7310
283 Port Sorell Rd
Wesley Vale, 7307
We will always respond within 2 working days.
(In order to help Merseylink deal adequately with any complaint and ensure that problems do not re-occur, please provide as much detail about the incident as possible, preferably including times, route and bus numbers. However, even if you do not have this information, we will respond.)
What Merseylink Will Do If It Does Not Meet Its Charter Obligations:
If Merseylink fails to meet its charter obligations, it will:
- Always apologise, privately and if appropriate publicly, to customers affected
- Always provide full information and explanation about what happened and why it happened
- Always explain what it will do to try to ensure that such an event will not occur again
- Do whatever it can to assist customers adversely affected by its failure
What Merseylink Expects From You:
We also ask you to tell us about the things you like about our services.
You can do this by ringing:
OUR AIM IS NEVER TO GIVE CAUSE FOR YOU TO COMPLAIN, BUT, IF YOU DO, WE WILL TREAT YOUR COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY AND DEAL WITH IT OBJECTIVELY, EFFICIENTLY AND COURTEOUSLY.